As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our primary markets of Southern California and Southern Nevada, and throughout the nation, we’re here to serve you. Here are the steps we're taking to keep our members and team healthy during this outbreak. And please be assured, your funds and your accounts at the Credit Union remain safe.
Branch access & temporary hours
All branches remain open. Here are changes and temporary branch hours as of Monday, March 23:
- We are not offering services to Shared Branch guests
- Members may need to wait their turn to enter a branch, as we're limiting the number of people in a branch at any give time
Southern California Branches
Boyle Heights, Irwindale & Lynwood
Duarte & Ontario
Rosemead at Edison’s General Office
Southern Nevada Branches
Horizon Ridge & Sahara
North Las Vegas
All SCE FCU ATMs remain available.
Changes to services
|Auto Loans||New applications are being accepted only for vehicles purchased through a dealership (no private party auto loans)|
|Debit Cards||Instant-issue cards are no longer being offered. Replacement debit cards should be received within 5 to 7 days. Emergency orders can be delivered after two business days|
|Loan applications||Accepted online and by phone (no in-branch applications)|
|Remote deposits||To request an increase in your daily limit, please call us|
|Wires - incoming||
Received by 2pm for same-day posting
|Wires - outgoing||Submit by 11am Monday through Friday for same-day processing|
Improving the lives of members
During these uncertain times your Credit Union remains committed to our mission to improve the lives of our members. Here are the relief measures we’ve put in place for members who’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19:
|Assistance on an existing SCE FCU loan||
To request assistance with an existing Mortgage Loan, please visit our Mortgage Relief page.
To request assistance, including the ability to skip up to two payments with no fee, submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
|Emergency Relief loan||
You can review parameters and submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
|No penalties or early withdrawal fees||
On Certificates, Vacation Club and Holiday Club
|No fees for additional withdrawal||
On Super Saver or Youth Super Saver
|No fee||For payments by phone on SCE FCU loans|
For our business members, you may also want to learn about Disaster Loan Assistance from the Small Business Administration.
What we’re doing...
- We’re closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure we’re acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We’re also ensuring our team members have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they’re not feeling well. We’re offering remote work options to team members, to have fewer people occupying our buildings as we strive to ensure everyone's health
- We’re increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands. We’ve removed cookies, water, coffee and candy from branch lobbies. Magazines and children’s toys have been removed. eMail receipt options are being utilized when possible
What you can do...
- Adhere to the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and your local county health services department
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools to help you check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for new services from wherever you happen to be
- Get the most up to date information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic by this page and following the Credit Union on social media
Free educational & counseling resources
For kids, parents & teachers, we offer the Money Mammals Club
- Interactive educational modules
- Information on counseling services, debt management and online tools
- Information on how to protect yourself from Coronavirus-related scams
The health and safety of our members and team members continues to be our top priority, as we ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Together we’ll get through this!
Your SCE FCU Family