As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our primary markets of Southern California and Southern Nevada, and throughout the nation, we’re here to serve you. Here are the steps we're taking to keep our members and team healthy during this outbreak. And please be assured, your funds and your accounts at the Credit Union remain safe.
Members may need to wait their turn to enter a branch, as we're limiting the number of people in a branch at any given time.
Southern California Branches
Rosemead at Edison’s General Office
Southern Nevada Branches
North Las Vegas
All SCE FCU ATMs remain available.
- Limited in-branch transactions
For the protection of our members and our team, we're limiting in-branch transactions
While branch services have normalized, we continue to invite members to take advantage of the many ways they can access their account without visiting a branch.
remote accesses Mobile Banking
with Remote Deposit
Available 24/7 at scefcu.org
Don't yet have a log in? Sign up now!
Once activated through your Online Banking account, you can text us at 454545. Get more info here!
Find the ATM nearest you by texting your address, intersection or zip code to 91989; by voice automation at 888.748.3266; through our Mobile Banking app; or by using the online locator
Member Care Center FastLine Phone Teller 24/7 automated voice response at 800.866.6575
- Changes to services
Changes to services
changes to services Remote deposits To request an increase in your daily limit, please call us Wires - incoming
Received by 2pm for same-day posting
Wires - outgoing Submit by 2pm Monday through Friday for same-day processing
- Relief options
Improving the lives of members
During these uncertain times your Credit Union remains committed to our mission to improve the lives of our members. Here are the relief measures we’ve put in place for members who’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19:
loan relief Assistance on an existing SCE FCU loan
To request assistance with an existing Mortgage Loan, please visit our Mortgage Relief page.
Emergency Relief loan
You can review parameters and submit your request through our Loan Relief Request page
No fees for additional withdrawals
On Super Saver or Youth Super Saver
You may want to look into the Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance.
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
SCE FCU is committed to the credit union mission of People Helping People and understands the important role small businesses play in our communities and the economy. Although we're not processing any Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications, we've partnered with Lendio as an option for you to apply for the program.
Apply online through our SBA Paycheck Protection Program Portal
SCE FCU team members won't be able to assist or have access to your SBA PPP application. If you have any questions with your application or are having technical difficulties, please contact Lendio by chat, email, or phone.
Chat – available within the loan application process
eMail – contact Lendio
Phone – 855.853.6346
For more information, please visit SBA’s website or the U.S Treasury’s Website on Assistance for Small Businesses frequently for any additional guidance that may be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions:
FAQs about Lendio Who is Lendio? Lendio is a lending marketplace connecting borrowers with a curated network of 75+ lenders. Lendio isn't a lender and applying through Lendio doesn't guarantee you a PPP loan. What's Lendio's role with PPP? Lendio matches qualified borrowers with SBA-approved lenders. Their single online application makes it easy to apply to a network of SBA-approved lenders. Once a borrower applies for a PPP loan, Lendio will work with the borrower to ensure that the application has everything it needs to be deemed complete by the SBA, match the borrower with an appropriate lender, and then the lender takes care of the rest.
If you have any questions with your application or are having technical difficulties, please contact our third-party partner by chat, email, or phone.
- What we're doing...
What we’re doing...
- We’re closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure we’re acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies
- We’re also ensuring our team members have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they’re not feeling well. We’re offering remote work options to team members, to have fewer people occupying our buildings as we strive to ensure everyone's health
- We’re increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands
- We’ve removed cookies, water, coffee and candy from branch lobbies. Magazines and children’s toys have been removed. email receipt options are being utilized when possible
- What you can do...
What you can do...
- Adhere to the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and your local county health services department
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can do your banking from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have online and mobile tools to help you check balances, make transfers and loan payments, deposit checks and apply for new services from wherever you happen to be
- Get the most up to date information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic by this page and following the Credit Union on social media
- Free educational & counseling resources
Free educational & counseling resources
The health and safety of our members and team members continues to be our top priority, as we ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Your SCE FCU Family