Flexible interest rates
- Purchase or refinance your home with lower initial rates using an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), that adjusts with the current market index instead of a fixed rate that remains the same.
Low or no down payments
- Take advantage of low or no down payment options, some with no mortgage insurance. Down payment assistance is also available in California.
Home Rewards program
- Earn a 20% real estate agent commission rebate toward closing costs when you buy a home through our CMFHome Rewards program.1
Cash Out Refinance
- Take cash out for home improvement projects, debt consolidation, education financing and more.
- A reverse mortgage is a way to convert a portion of your home’s equity into tax-free money returned to you. No regular mortgage payments are required. If you’re at least 62 years old, live in the home, and have equity, you may qualify.2
Basic Elements - Legal Text
SCE FCU NMLS# 456631, CMF NMLS# 266418. Community Mortgage Funding (CMF) is our credit union owned mortgage company. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license #6039200. Nevada Exempt Company Registration #4721. 1CMF Home Rewards: Rebate payment is made by HomeSmart Evergreen Realty and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. HomeSmart Evergreen Realty is not affiliated with Community Mortgage Funding, LLC. Information is accurate as of date of publishing and is subject to change without notice. Buy a home and receive a 20% rebate on your agent’s commission. 2If you qualify and your loan is approved, a Reverse Mortgage must pay off your existing mortgage(s). With a Reverse Mortgage, no monthly mortgage payment is required. Borrowers are responsible for paying property taxes and homeowner’s insurance (which may be substantial). We do not establish an escrow account for disbursements of these payments. Borrowers must also occupy home as primary residence and pay for ongoing maintenance; otherwise the loan becomes due and payable. The loan must be paid off when the last borrower, or eligible non-borrowing surviving spouse, dies, sells the home, permanently moves out, or does not comply with the loan terms. A Reverse Mortgage increases the principal mortgage loan amount and decreases home equity (it is a negative amortization loan). These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.