We've taken online banking one step further to bring our members the most efficient, powerful banking tools possible. We migrated to a new Online Banking and website design to deliver the richest possible online experience for our members. You'll enjoy reliable access to your finances with more visibility, security and control.
New Online Banking features...
- Simplified multi-factor authentication with a one-time passcode that can be received via email, text or phone
- Easy password reset
- Text Banking
- Easier navigation with integrated Bill Pay
- Transfers to accounts at other financial institutions
- Secure email and desktop sharing with an SCE FCU representative
- Person-to-person payments
- New Mobile Banking apps for iPhone and Android
- & more
- Ability to make loan payments from external accounts
- Spanish language option
- Purchase Rewards
- Dedicated Business Banking options
Our demo can walk you through updates to the features you've come to love, as well as new features we're excited to bring you!
New Website Features...
- Fully responsive and compatible with all devices - mobile, tablet & PC
- Simplified home page with on-demand access to a variety of information
- Leverages latest technology in website design
- Stylish, clean, modern look
Our new website is designed to provide our members with convenient access to their accounts and information - anytime, anywhere.
Here are key points from information communicated to members regarding the launch:
|New Online Banking Login Credentials for Existing Users||
User ID = Your current User ID
After logging in with your temporary password, follow the prompts to create a new password and to authenticate your device. Your password from our previous online banking system may be reused if it meets the new system's password requirements.
If you haven't already changed your User ID to meet new security requirements, you'll also be prompted to change it at that time.
Payee information, scheduled automatic payments and your payment history will automatically transition to the new system.
Recurring transfers scheduled on your account will automatically transition to the new system. For recurring transfers between your own accounts or to accounts on which you're a joint owner, you'll continue to be able to manage them online. For other recurring transfers, they'll transfer over without interruption, but you'll need to call us to change or stop them.
Existing alerts will not transition to the new system. You can reestablish your alerts via the Settings menu after your initial login.
Our new app is available for download through the Apple Store and Google Play! You'll need to uninstall the old app, as it will no longer function.